Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Moderate Amounts of Fructose-Containing Beverages Quickly Change Metabolism
- Eggs and Heart Disease: Debunking a Myth
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
Tell Me About...Fructose and Addiction
We have known for some time now that fructose affects the brain and chronic excess ingestion leads to an addiction of overeating, weight gain and development of the metabolic syndrome in many of ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
- Davette Mowers said: Is there an exact protocol for the three weeks? Time or quantity limitations? Just no carbs or very ... on Obesity Reversal: Eliminating “Watery Fruits and Vegetables”
- Davette Mowers said: Can you cook the meat in any type of butter or olive oil?... on Obesity Reversal: Eliminating “Watery Fruits and Vegetables”
- Sue said: I completely agree. Learning to cook again is important. We must always wear our "thinking cap". Her... on Celiac Disease: More of the Story.
Green Coffee Bean Extract
Obesity is becoming the epidemic disease of the 21st century in the United States. Nearly two thirds of the adult population is now overweight or obese according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). Likewise, the CDC reports that there … Continue reading →