Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Eggs and Heart Disease: Debunking a Myth
- Moderate Amounts of Fructose-Containing Beverages Quickly Change Metabolism
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
Tell Me About...Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
With the recent legalization of recreational marijuana in the state of Washington more and more people will be consuming larger quantities of pot. With this increased use comes the potential for ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
- Melanie Russum said: Do you have a list or guidelines for food to stay healthy and fight metabolic syndrome?... on Central Obesity: The Deadly Fat
- Cindy Hecht said: Doctor Lyons, I read that nuts had the good fat or healthy fat, so I guess all that is wrong as I've... on The Omega Imbalance in Nuts
- Karen M said: Thank you Dr Lyons for all your newsletters! I read and try to follow your guidelines and also send ... on Central Obesity: The Deadly Fat
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is the most common digestive affliction in the United States and accounts for over $12 billion in direct costs annually just for the medications used to treat millions of affected individuals. The prevalence of GERD is … Continue reading →