Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Moderate Amounts of Fructose-Containing Beverages Quickly Change Metabolism
- Eggs and Heart Disease: Debunking a Myth
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
Tell Me About...Celiac Disease: More of the Story.
Celiac Disease When I wrote The Lyons Lifestyle, I mentioned that I had a much larger article than I wrote about in the book. This is the additional information not included in the book. I hope ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
- Barbara Cook said: What are the main foods that you recommend on a daily basis? How do we get vitamins & minerals i... on Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- gloria OMara said: On the three week plan, is there a calorie limit each day?... on “Doctor, Why is My Lab Test Abnormal?”
- gloria OMara said: Are you going to be offering another class at Tacoma Community College?... on “Doctor, Why is My Lab Test Abnormal?”
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is the most common digestive affliction in the United States and accounts for over $12 billion in direct costs annually just for the medications used to treat millions of affected individuals. The prevalence of GERD is … Continue reading →