Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- COCONUT OIL: SCIENCE vs. “FAKE NEWS”
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Moderate Amounts of Fructose-Containing Beverages Quickly Change Metabolism
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
Tell Me About...Central Obesity: The Deadly Fat
For you ladies, is your waistline more than 35 inches around at your navel? And, for you gentlemen, is your waistline more than 40 inches around at the same location? If so, you could be carrying ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
- Murphaldo said: Dr. Lyons: Is this the test you are referring to? If so, the "reference ranges" appear suspect - can... on COCONUT OIL: SCIENCE vs. “FAKE NEWS”
- BestRosario said: I see you don't monetize your website, don't waste your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every... on Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Lorna Laird said: Hi Dr. Lyons---Thank you once again for your inciteful information. Now if I can only put it into pr... on Omega-3 Fat: How Much is Enough?
Overall site FAQ should go here. Questions re: how to use the site, etc.
Why should I believe what you say?
I abstract all of my information from the National Library of Medicine and websites from the U.S. Government. I provide you with those references when appropriate in my writings.