Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- COCONUT OIL: SCIENCE vs. “FAKE NEWS”
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Moderate Amounts of Fructose-Containing Beverages Quickly Change Metabolism
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
Tell Me About...Obesity Reversal: Eliminating “Watery Fruits and Vegetables”
Obesity has reached epidemic proportions in the United States and is now spreading to much of the world as well. Obesity is nothing new however. It just affects so many more people than ever ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
- Jw said: Its really nice that its not monatized. Keeps it neutral... on OMEGA CHECK HELPS BALANCE YOUR DIET
- Carolyn Delaney said: When is your next class?... on Save the Date: Class Announcement
- Dick said: If you would like to take a good deal from this post then you have to apply these strategies to your... on Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
17 Sep 2017
Celiac Disease When I wrote The Lyons Lifestyle, I mentioned that I had a much larger article than I wrote about in the book. This is the additional information not included in the book. I hope this gives you a … Continue reading →