Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- COCONUT OIL: SCIENCE vs. “FAKE NEWS”
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Fructose Malabsorption: A Very Frequent Problem
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
Tell Me About...“Doctor, Why is My Lab Test Abnormal?”
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently approved a blood test to check your omega-3/Omega-6 status. The beauty of this test is that it allows me to counsel my patients concerning dietary ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
- Cece said: Hi Dr Lyons, I like your website. When intermittent fasting with 16 hours between meals, would a per... on Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Kathleen Farrington said: Bruce and I just finished our 3-week cleansing diet. Quite pleasant...don't have to worry about eati... on Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Annotationsncw said: new texts were rewritten... on Save the Date: Class Announcement
17 Sep 2017
Celiac Disease When I wrote The Lyons Lifestyle, I mentioned that I had a much larger article than I wrote about in the book. This is the additional information not included in the book. I hope this gives you a … Continue reading →