Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- COCONUT OIL: SCIENCE vs. “FAKE NEWS”
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Moderate Amounts of Fructose-Containing Beverages Quickly Change Metabolism
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
Tell Me About...Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
Obesity is becoming the epidemic disease of the 21st century in the United States. Nearly two thirds of the adult population is now overweight or obese according to the Centers for Disease ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
- Dick said: If you would like to take a good deal from this post then you have to apply these strategies to your... on Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Murphaldo said: Dr. Lyons: Is this the test you are referring to? If so, the "reference ranges" appear suspect - can... on COCONUT OIL: SCIENCE vs. “FAKE NEWS”
- BestRosario said: I see you don't monetize your website, don't waste your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every... on Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting