Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Eggs and Heart Disease: Debunking a Myth
- Moderate Amounts of Fructose-Containing Beverages Quickly Change Metabolism
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
Tell Me About...Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
With the recent legalization of recreational marijuana in the state of Washington more and more people will be consuming larger quantities of pot. With this increased use comes the potential for ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
- DeannaJuicy said: I often visit your website and have noticed that you don't update it often. More frequent updates wi... on Central Obesity: The Deadly Fat
- Lorna Laird said: Hi Dr. Lyons---Thank you for the reminder about the fructose! Happy 4th of July---Lorna Laird... on Prediabetes: A Dangerous “Numbers” Game with Your Health
- Dallas said: Excellent article.... on Coronary Heart Disease: Making Real Changes to Reduce Risk
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
How often do we suffer from gas, bloat, nausea, cramping and diarrhea or know of someone with similar symptoms? At least one in every eight people suffer from these symptoms on a rather regular frequency. While the causes of these … Continue reading →