Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Moderate Amounts of Fructose-Containing Beverages Quickly Change Metabolism
- Eggs and Heart Disease: Debunking a Myth
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
Tell Me About...Is Metabolic Syndrome Now a Better Predictor of Heart Disease?
For many years now there have been six risk factors that have been considered the “Gold Standard” for identifying persons at risk for developing heart disease. These have included: 1) high ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
- BestDena said: I have noticed you don't monetize your page, don't waste your traffic, you can earn extra bucks ever... on OMEGA CHECK HELPS BALANCE YOUR DIET
- sharon dillinger said: Wow! And all the nutrition books I have been reading have recommended nuts. This metabolism/weight l... on The Omega Imbalance in Nuts
- Naomi T. said: Thank you, this is very good to know. Is this something that you can test for in your office? I tend... on Fructose Malabsorption: A Very Frequent Problem
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
How often do we suffer from gas, bloat, nausea, cramping and diarrhea or know of someone with similar symptoms? At least one in every eight people suffer from these symptoms on a rather regular frequency. While the causes of these … Continue reading →