Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Moderate Amounts of Fructose-Containing Beverages Quickly Change Metabolism
- Eggs and Heart Disease: Debunking a Myth
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
Tell Me About...Celiac Disease: More of the Story.
Celiac Disease When I wrote The Lyons Lifestyle, I mentioned that I had a much larger article than I wrote about in the book. This is the additional information not included in the book. I hope ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
- Sue said: I completely agree. Learning to cook again is important. We must always wear our "thinking cap". Her... on Celiac Disease: More of the Story.
- Sue said: Carol - My advice is to not allow yourself to feel socially isolated. I agree, there if food at ever... on Celiac Disease: More of the Story.
- Dr. Lyons said: These are two separate issues. Fructose malabsorption leads to gas/bloat and irritable bowel. Fatty ... on Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
Hepatitis C (HCV) virus is the most common liver infection in America affecting nearly 4 million people. Many of these individuals have been treated for their infection but many more have progressive liver disease for a number of reasons. Some … Continue reading →