Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- COCONUT OIL: SCIENCE vs. “FAKE NEWS”
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Moderate Amounts of Fructose-Containing Beverages Quickly Change Metabolism
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
Tell Me About...Coronary Heart Disease: Making Real Changes to Reduce Risk
As we approach cumulative sales of $1,000,000,000,000 for “Statins” worldwide, we have witnessed the steady, unrelenting deaths, heart failure and debility related to strokes and heart ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
- Carolyn Delaney said: When is your next class?... on Save the Date: Class Announcement
- Dick said: If you would like to take a good deal from this post then you have to apply these strategies to your... on Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Murphaldo said: Dr. Lyons: Is this the test you are referring to? If so, the "reference ranges" appear suspect - can... on COCONUT OIL: SCIENCE vs. “FAKE NEWS”
In the late 1970’s I was attending a radiology class during medical school. The esteemed Radiology Professor was the author of many textbooks of his profession and he was a proverbial “walking textbook” of knowledge about his field. He told … Continue reading →