Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Eggs and Heart Disease: Debunking a Myth
- Moderate Amounts of Fructose-Containing Beverages Quickly Change Metabolism
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
Tell Me About...Trans Fats? What are they?
When I ask people what is a Trans fat the standard answer is that they are bad for you. But that does not answer the question. True, they are bad for you but what are they? Trans fats are ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
- Dallas said: Excellent article.... on Coronary Heart Disease: Making Real Changes to Reduce Risk
- Melanie Russum said: Do you have a list or guidelines for food to stay healthy and fight metabolic syndrome?... on Central Obesity: The Deadly Fat
- Cindy Hecht said: Doctor Lyons, I read that nuts had the good fat or healthy fat, so I guess all that is wrong as I've... on The Omega Imbalance in Nuts
27 Apr 2018
Vitamin B-12 Deficiency Are you or do you know of anyone who is vitamin B-12 deficient? And, why does it matter? I can tell you that when I was a young doctor, I had a patient who was hospitalized because … Continue reading →