Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- COCONUT OIL: SCIENCE vs. “FAKE NEWS”
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Moderate Amounts of Fructose-Containing Beverages Quickly Change Metabolism
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
Tell Me About...Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is the most common digestive affliction in the United States and accounts for over $12 billion in direct costs annually just for the medications used to ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
- Jw said: Its really nice that its not monatized. Keeps it neutral... on OMEGA CHECK HELPS BALANCE YOUR DIET
- Carolyn Delaney said: When is your next class?... on Save the Date: Class Announcement
- Dick said: If you would like to take a good deal from this post then you have to apply these strategies to your... on Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is the most common digestive affliction in the United States and accounts for over $12 billion in direct costs annually just for the medications used to treat millions of affected individuals. The prevalence of GERD is … Continue reading →