Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- COCONUT OIL: SCIENCE vs. “FAKE NEWS”
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- Fructose Malabsorption: A Very Frequent Problem
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
Tell Me About...Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
With the recent legalization of recreational marijuana in the state of Washington more and more people will be consuming larger quantities of pot. With this increased use comes the potential for ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
27 Apr 2018
Vitamin B-12 Deficiency Are you or do you know of anyone who is vitamin B-12 deficient? And, why does it matter? I can tell you that when I was a young doctor, I had a patient who was hospitalized because … Continue reading →