Subscribe to LyonsMedicalNews
Most Popular Articles
- Smoking Marijuana Worsens Liver Damage of Individuals Infected with Hepatitis C
- Understanding Barrett’s Esophagus
- Daily, Excess Fruit As Unhealthy As Other Sugars
- Primary Sources of Fructose?
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Green Coffee Bean Extract and Weight Loss
- Fructose and Metabolic Syndrome
- COCONUT OIL: SCIENCE vs. “FAKE NEWS”
- Marijuana Causes Cyclic Vomiting
- Moderate Amounts of Fructose-Containing Beverages Quickly Change Metabolism
- 42 Days to a New Life on BarnesandNoble.com
- 42 Days to a New Life on Amazon.com
- Fructose Exposed on BarnesandNoble.com
- Fructose Exposed on Amazon.com
Tell Me About...Central Obesity: The Deadly Fat
For you ladies, is your waistline more than 35 inches around at your navel? And, for you gentlemen, is your waistline more than 40 inches around at the same location? If so, you could be carrying ... Continue Reading »
The Lyons LifestyleOne of the primary reasons for our failing health is our nutrition. We have been following guidelines that are deeply flawed and now nearly all of us is affected by one or several of these maladies. This book enlightens you about those flaws and the remedies for you to correct them.
Fructose ExposedThe United States is witnessing an explosion of the metabolic syndrome. We have unprecedented levels of people walking around with high blood pressure, abdominal obesity, type II diabetes and high cholesterol.
42 Days to a New LifeAmerica is in the midst of the greatest epidemic of its history. It is not a virus; it is not global warming; it is not obesity, per se. It is the imbalance of fat in our diet that is leading to heart disease, cancer, depression, ADD/ADHD, osteoporosis, arthritis, and many other disorders.
- DeannaJuicy said: I often visit your website and have noticed that you don't update it often. More frequent updates wi... on Central Obesity: The Deadly Fat
- Lorna Laird said: Hi Dr. Lyons---Thank you for the reminder about the fructose! Happy 4th of July---Lorna Laird... on Prediabetes: A Dangerous “Numbers” Game with Your Health
- Dallas said: Excellent article.... on Coronary Heart Disease: Making Real Changes to Reduce Risk
Ask the Doctor
Please feel free to use the form below to ask me a question. I will answer as promptly as possible, and will post the questions/answers on this page for those who might have a similar question. – Dr. Lyons
Answer goes here.
Answer goes here.